- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials, parts , supplies and equipment following established purchasing policies & procedures, and optimizing price, delivery and terms.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project.
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery.
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min Diploma in Procurement / Machinery / Engineering or equivalent certifications
- Preferred 2 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Machinery / spare parts industry
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access)
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment
*Please stated your current and expected salary