- Manage and coordinate project and contract execution such as engineering, procurement, delivery, erection, testing and commissioning as per contractual requirement.
- Monitor construction works progress and coordinate with supplier/sub-con to achieve the timely completion and quality.
- Prepare project feasibility/project cost analysis.
- To liaise with client/consultants/subcontractors to ensure all works are carried as per drawings and specifications.
- Organize and participate in site meetings, review inspection schedules, complete inspection checklists.
- Monitor and control project budget/stage completion/progress claims.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- Must have Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate(PEPC).
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Earthworks/Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Autocad, Excel.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English
- Willing to travel