- Monitoring and ensuring the timely completion of the assigned project.
- Liaison with the Client and Consultant on project matters.
- Keeping track on variation order and claims of contract as well as cost impact feedback information to Project Coordinator and Project Director.
- Implementation on cost control measures to meet with project budget.
- Co-ordinate with QA/QC to ensure quality performance of the project.
- Look after the welfare of workers on project site.
- Provide training to Engineers, Supervisors and Specialist Sub-Contractor’s key personnel on quality policy.
- Ensure timely submission of progress claim.
- Review technical/construction matters and corrective actions.
- Any task which will assigned by superior/management from time to time.
- Qualification at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (others) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin.
- Skilled in Projects, AutoCAD, Excel, Word.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.