- Assist immediate superior in the preparation of project proposal, board paper and others as necessary.
- Assist immediate superior in preparation department procedure (SOP) and updating as necessary.
- Assist immediate superior in preparing monthly project progress, minutes of meeting and management report.
- Assist immediate superior in preparation of the feasibility study by doing research.
- Research study on the market opportunity and prepared the report for the potential project to be achieved for a development plan.
- To be involved in client-consultant meetings, development committee meeting, and any others as may be required.
- Ensure proper filling and maintaining of administrative records at HQ.
- To implement department activities to ensure compliance with specification, drawings, schedules.
- To carry out any other tasks as required by immediate superior, Head of Department and / or Management.
Requirement / Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Building Science, or others related field.
- At least five years working experiences and preferably in construction environment.
- Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English languages. Ability for other languages: Added advantage.
- Multitasking attitude, independent and result oriented
- Have experience and knowledge on: Computer ( Microsoft applications). CAD and other special software (Added advantage)
- Have valid driving license. Car or Motorcycles.
- Willing to travel.