- To assist the construction/project manager to plan, monitor and control daily works at the project sites.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality management system
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedure, work instruction etc.
- To co-ordinate and monitor sub contractors activities at project site.
- To maintain good house-keeping and implement safety practices.
- To implement project operations and document control procedures.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) Architecture, Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Preferably experience in Earthworks/Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Computer literacy in Autocad & Microsoft office.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Willing to travel