Main Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource and administration functions which include recruitment, staffing, performance monitoring, payroll, compensation & benefit and employee relation.
- Handle full set of payroll administration including on-time and accurate payroll processing, salary pay-outs and liaising with government bodies (eg. KWSP, PERKESO, LHDN, ETC) on all statutory requirements whilst maintain all data private & confidential.
- Coordinate the recruitment activities, including job posting, sourcing candidates, interviewing and orientation to new employee on board procedures.
- To prepare, administer and updating records of administration work such as preparation of letter, employment contract, resigned administration, employees’ job confirmation, transfer, promotion, contract renewal & foreign worker permit renewal.
- Update and maintain employees’ profile, attendance, leave, medical and training records.
- Manage employee disciplinary matters and taken necessary disciplinary action.
- Responsible for the employee claims and insurance handling.
- Responsible on staff welfare & accommodation provided.
- Handle all general office administration and maintenance related works of office facilities and up keeping of office equipment, office supplies and asset management such as company car maintenance, insurance and road tax renewal etc.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in any business discipline or HR discipline
- At least 4 years of generalist experience in a HR function with exposure to talent management, payroll management, compensation and benefits, and generic HR administration activities.
- Pleasant personality, responsible, self-motivated, and willing to learn attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate and having good skills in Microsoft Office or equivalent and payroll software.
Job Location: Spaceu8, Shah Alam / Kuala Terengganu