- Play the role as supervisor/ foreman for all machinery and Lorry's.
- To give instruction and oversee the work of other employees.
- to ensure sufficient workforce in workplace.
- To remove, inspect, repair and install a variety of mechanical equipment and mechanical parts.
- Overhaul lorry engine, pumps, Generator, and other mechanical parts for machinery in and beyond construction site.
- To operate basic machines such as grinding, cutting, lathe, milling, super drill and etc.
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
- Other assignments instructed by the management from time to time.
- At least 3 years working experience in related field is require for this position
- Required skills : Inspection, Repairing, Installation.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Has knowledge and experience in caterpillar, Volvo, komatsu, sino truck and other heavy machinery.
- Experience in general maintenance on generator, pumps, valve and etc.
- Fluent in all names of equipment and machinery components such as pump, motor, valve, compressor and etc.
- Able to use all kinds of basic equipment (dial gauge, micrometer, vernier, caliper).
- Able to work in high altitude and site environment areas.
- Able to understand engineering drawing.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Good communication, planning and organization skills.
- Hands on with analytical and supervisory skills .