- Handle full set management accounts and Financial Statement
Critical Success Factors:
- Monitor time efficiency & effectiveness
- Continuous improvement
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Duties:
- To close management account which are compliance to Accounting Standards with reconciliations of bank, account receivable and payable, taxation, fixed assets, PDE, etc.
- Preparation of Tax computation with schedule required by tax agent
- Handling tenancy & related documents
- Update & review daily cashflow
- Issue payment, journal voucher, posting sub-module to GL module
- To ensure the management accounts submit on time.
- To give guidance to subordinate
- Ensure accuracy of own tasks/work
Job Competence Profile:
- Hardworking, responsible & committed.
- Possess good communication skills and good command of English
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience in accounting in the property development industry
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Professional Certificate or equivalent
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Words & PowerPoint and preferably with experience in IFCA Accounting System
*Please stated your current and expected salary